We at Innovation Leaders have years of experience of working with some of the most innovative companies in the world through management consulting opportunities. We have absorbed some of the best tools and techniques used throughout the world and combined with our own Integrated Innovation Framework can help you establish an innovation culture and manage innovation within your business.
Our Management Consulting Checklist
- Management Reviews – These sessions are geared to finding out your strengths or weaknesses and what to put right. An innovative culture is based upon understanding what you’re good at and what you need to improve. This is the cornerstone to effective management consulting
- The Innovation Maturity Audit – This enables organisations to assess their ‘innovation maturity’ and therefore the innovation gap between where they currently are and where they need to be. This audit results in a 360º picture of the business in terms of its ability to be innovative and creative. A presentation of results combined with a plan of action gives management teams an idea of next steps.
- The Innovation Team Assessment – Focusing on teams, this best practice approach helps managers identify the gaps in your team capabilities. We focus the audit upon skills and capabilities, performance and motivation. We realise that people are your most valuable asset and how to get the best from them.
- The Innovation Leadership Self Assessment – Some personality traits lend themselves better to creative thinking and risk taking than others. Often strong leadership is essential to enable open communication and get employee buy-in. This 360º Leadership Assessment presents a checklist of the factors that make a successful leader in innovation. These reflect the knowledge, competencies, attitudes and behaviours required to get to the top.
- Strengthscope psychometric assessment tool – accredited in the Strengthscope assessment tool this approach comprises around 160 rating scale items that give a full account a persons strengths at work, along with ideas as to how to put them to best use. The feedback report forms a basis for a strengths-based coaching session.
- Coaching – Professionally certified coaches from Henley Business School, we provide coaching services to individuals to help them achieve their goals.